Here's how we did it.
FleetChoice began in 2010 as a novated leasing company.
Due to government changes within the novated leasing industry the directors decided to diversify and added a car finance product to help grow the business.
The company decided to separate the ‘Car Finance’ side of the business from the novated leasing and purchased the domain name CarLoans.com.au.
Generating leads for the car finance sales staff was extremely expensive and this cost was absorbing all the profits from the business.
The high cost per lead was due to large number of competitors bidding for the same keywords on ‘Google AdWords’ advertising platform.
The average cost per clicks ranged from, $8-$12 per click. This resulted in a cost per lead ranging from, $50-$80 per lead.
Avg. Business Revenue
Avg. Rev. Per Employee
Industry Keywords - Total Monthly Searches
Avg. Cost Per Click for Industry Keywords
- Decrease cost per lead
- Increase organic traffic volume
- Improve search engine visibility for high converting phrases
- Increase number of email subscribers
- Improve the content on the website by creating more informative, customer focused.
- Search engine optimise the website
- Add call to actions throughout the websites.
- Build relationships with other high quality websites to refer traffic and links to carloans.com.au
Why it worked
Trusted by leading brands + over
3,000 Australian businesses!
Don't pay for SEO
without reading this!
The secrets 99% of SEO agencies don’t want you to know