Here's how we did it.
Bargain Bins is a family owned waste management company that has been servicing the Greater Sydney Area since 1998.
From small begins they’ve gone from strength to strength and pride themselves on delivering a professional service in an industry that is know for it’s unreliable providers.
They’re a prime example of how good-word-of-mouth from providing certainty in your customers is a guaranteed method for getting you business off the ground and thriving.
While Bargain Bins enjoyed a fantastic first two decades of growth and were able to get by on the recommendation of their customers alone to find new clients, they had recently plateaued and were struggling to dramatically bring in a level of work that could match their ambitions to grow.
They needed a way to tap into the new markets, get their name in front of potential new customers, and assert themselves as the first option for people actively looking for waste management services across the entirety of Sydney.
Avg. Business Revenue
Avg. Rev. Per Employee
Industry Keywords - Total Monthly Searches
Avg. Cost Per Click for Industry Keywords
- Scale monthly revenue to match growth goals
- Increase online traffic volume
- Improve sale conversion rate
- Put an automated sales system in place that would impact the business both in the short and long term
A robust and far reaching Google Ads campaign was used to expand Bargain Bins’ sales potential.
It allowed us to immediately reach new customer demographics that they had been struggling to break into through their previous marketing efforts.
The result was our client experiencing an immediate return on their investment thanks to a flurry of quick sales followed by sustained growth from new enquires coming in every week.We did this by –
- Researching and targeting longtail keywords with high consumer intent
- Developing sales propositions that beat out the competition
- Identifying untapped customer demographics to break into
- Improving website layout to improve conversion rates
Trusted by leading brands + over
3,000 Australian businesses!
Don't pay for SEO
without reading this!
The secrets 99% of SEO agencies don’t want you to know